I have been partnering with individuals to increase their quality of life for many years now. I appreciate all the time and effort each person has taken to look at their life situations and say, “this just isn’t working, I would like my life to be different…better…” and then taking the steps to make that happen. Anne Frank once said, “How wonderful it is that no one need wait a single moment before starting to change the world around them.” How is your world around you? It only takes a moment to start working toward changing it. I will partner with you too, to make that happen.
- Masters Degree: Social Work, Eastern WA University, 2006
- Bachelors Degree: Social Work, George Fox University, 2003
- WA state license number: LW 60143503
I have experience working with many mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, bi-polar, emotion regulation, self-esteem, relationship struggles, life transitions, grief and loss, and trauma.
- Individual Therapy for Adults and Elderly. At times it makes sense to invite a support person/s in to sessions to facilitate my clients in working toward their treatment plan goals, so in those situation I provide family or couples treatment.
My Treatment Modalities:
My therapy is tailored to each individual and his or her unique situation. I use various therapeutic techniques to facilitate personal growth.
- Solution Focused Strengths Based Person-Centered Perspective
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Gestalt Therapy
- Guided Imagery
- Meditation/autogenic training
I accept and bill medicare. I am a preferred provider for most insurances, please contact for specifics.
- I am a member of and follow the ethical guidelines provided by the national association of social workers (NASW). My goal is to serve, seek social justice, recognize the dignity and worth of each person, honor the importance of human relationships, and be integral and competent in my service delivery.
- As a client you have the right to choose a counselor who best meets your needs, be actively involved in any treatment planning, and be informed of confidentiality guidelines.